Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email |
Darren Rowse Shares His Blogging Success Secrets (Part 2)
Share this Episode
Related Podcast Episodes
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 00:26 – Intro and Overview
- 01:31 – Darren Rowse’s view on the importance of content completion
- 02:42 – How hiring a proofreader helps in polishing your content
- 03:11 – How to make your blog posts more substantial and valuable to readers
- 04:46 – The benefits of adding visual appeal to make people stay longer on your blog posts
- 06:18 – The secret emotional impact of adding images in blog posts as explained by Sonia Simone and Brian Clark (from CopyBlogger)
- 07:39 – Brian Clark’s “imagine this” tip on creating an engaging introduction to a blog post
- 08:21 – Darren Rowse talks about the difference between ‘external’ and ‘internal’ problems that readers face (and how to solve them).
- 09:44 – Demian Farnworth explains the importance of delivering the promise that your content makes (implicity or explicity).
- 10:36 – Darren Rowse on key challenges around content creation and how to solve them
- 11:53 – How surveys help to resolve challenges on content creation with Darren Rowse
- 13:06 – Darren Rowse explains how to create blogs that stand out from the cyber noise.
- 13:32 – Jeff Goin’s framework to finding a way to approach every niche
- 15:49 – Ash Roy recaps Part 1 and Part 2 of the podcast and highlights key points.
- 17:09 – Key action steps for listeners to create great content consistently
- 19:48 – How to make use of your best post from Google Analytics to increase your email subscribers
- 21:35 – Find out more about Darren Rowse at www.problogger.com and www.problogger.net/ideas.
- 22:16 – Visit the first part of this episode at productiveinsights.com/darren-rowse.