Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Darren Rowse — Problogger Founder — Shares His Secrets Around Prolific Content Creation, Podcasting, and Facebook Live
Share this Episode
Related Podcast Episodes
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 00:42 – Introduction and Overview
- 01:18 – Ash offers podcasting set-up service. Send an email to email@example.com to book a free 30-minute consultation.
- 03:20 – Darren Rowse explains why blogging is so critical in authority building and lead generation.
- 04:25 – How a blog can transform an audience and open up a relationship based on trust
- 04:55 – How to produce content that builds friendship and grows your business
- 06:00 – Why content gives you an opportunity not just for the listeners to get to know you, but to demonstrate, as a content creator, that you know them
- 07:28 – The secret to understanding your before and after audience avatar
- 07:55 -What is more important than the before picture is the journey you want to take your readers to.
- 09:34 – How Darren Rowse published 100 podcasts episodes in a few short months
- 10:07 – Darren Rowse shares a technique on how to create events around content.
- 12:38 – Darren Rowse reveals his secret around creating events around content to drive subscriptions.
- 13:21 – Darren Rowse’s view on content marketing and how it has evolved in recent years
- 14:13 – How to use audio and video clips to grab and retain your customers’ attention
- 15:15 – The secret to how live interactions in Periscope and Facebook Live open up amazing opportunities
- 16:24 – How to use experiments to figure out which aspect of your content marketing to focus on
- 16:36 – Rand Fishkin’s view on the growth of mobile content consumption in recent years
- 17:02 – The secret behind the dramatic increase in podcast consumption among professionals and entrepreneurs
- 18:00 – The little-known reason a podcast connects to your audience in a more personal way than any other content medium
- 20:25 – Written content solves a different problem than audio and video content.
- 21:03 – Darren Rowse’s invitation to their 7th annual ProBlogger event
- 22:20 – Go to http://probloggerevents.com/ to book tickets, they will be available on 04/27/2016.
- 23:01 – How Darren Rowse sees podcasting within his general marketing mix in the coming years and where he sees the role of video in his ProBlogger
- 25:00 – How Darren Rowse leverages his Facebook Live audience
- 26:00 – Ways on how to start engaging with listeners on your Facebook page
- 28:01 – The biggest challenge with Periscope audience is to convert them into email subscribers.
- 30:16 – Periscope and Facebook Live is playing a bigger part in business growth plans.
- 31:11 – End of the first episode and teaser for the second episode