Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Rand Fishkin – How To Create Great SEO-Friendly Content Plus Key Trends In Search
Share This Podcast:
Key points (with timestamps)
- 0:38 – Ash introduces Rand Fishkin.
- 1:49 – Rand on Abraham Joshua Heschel’s quote
- 3:31 – How SEO & content marketing play an important role in business success
- 5:50 – How do you get your content in today’s information overload environment?
- 8:10 – Rand’s view on how SEO has evolved
- 10:45 – Will retargeting and remarketing impact google’s search?
- 13:36 – What we think Google’s crystal ball is saying
- 14.31 – Mobile search is not cannibalising desktop search!
- 17:32 – On Matt Cutts’ comment about guest blogging being dead
- 20:30 – How small to medium businesses can use SEO to their advantage
- 21:55 – How to figure out the conscious and unconscious intent of a searcher on the web
- 23.52 – A good question to ask yourself when creating content (that people will want to amplify)
- 26:42 – Common challenges in implementing SEO and how to overcome them
- 29:54 – Action steps you can take right now
- 32:44 – Books that have great impact with Rand
- 33:45 – How listeners can get in contact with Rand
If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes and share this with 3 or more friends. Your referral is the ultimate compliment!