Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email |
PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising – A Holistic Approach with Ilana Wechsler – Part 1
Share this Episode:
Key Points and Insights
- 4:37 – Why PPC is is an important business growth tool
- 5:23 – PPC allows you to track your ads and improve conversions
- 6:16 – The 2 key metrics to ensure good ROI on your PPC dollars : Average customer lifetime profit & cost per customer acquisition
- 7:10 – Transaction lag times and how they affect your PPC campaigns
- 9:07 – Banner blindness explained
- 10:00 – Google Ads or Facebook Ads? Which one should you choose?
- 13:04 – PPC Advertising a holistic approach. Google Ads and Facebook Ads work in unison (multiple touch points matter)
- 14:44 – On Google Analytics
- 15:11 – Why ads work best with across multiple devices and channels. (Holistic advertising)
- 16:57 – It is a mistake to use PPC ads for lead generation purposes only
- 17:40 – How PCC advertising builds momentum and compounds the benefits of email marketing
- 18:20 – Dropping email open rates, and how to address this issue
- 18:54 – Holistic marketing a new approach
- 19:12 – Facebook advertising and Google advertising compared and contrasted
- 20:43 – Does Facebook advertising has more cut through than Google advertising?
- 24:32 – What role does social proof play in advertising?
- 25:08 – Does Google advertising work effectively in E-commerce business?
- 27:07 – Intro to Part 2