Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
How To Use Ecommerce To Take Your Business From Six Figures To Seven — With Ezra Firestone
Ezra Firestone is the founder and creative director of smartmarketer.com, an information hub for do-it-yourself entrepreneurs. He’s also a leading authority in the e-commerce space and runs a private network of e-commerce websites. He regularly consults with companies across the United States and Canada. He’s the head of We Are Family Manhattan, a non-profit organization that and redistributes surplus goods and food to those in need.
Share this episode
Related / Mentioned Podcast Episodes:
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 00:55 — Intro and overview
- 01:34 — Ecommerce, defined.
- 03:00 — The future of ecommerce –‘integrated social commerce’
- 04:18 — Should your business embrace ecommerce?
- 04:51 — Why the millennial generation will be the driving force of economies around the world
- 05:28 — Most common challenges getting started with ecommerce and how to overcome them
- 06:11 — Some ideas to source products for ecommerce
- 07:16 — Actions steps you can take to use ecommerce to take a 6-figure to a 7-figure business
- 07:36 — Focus on the promise before you focus on the product.
- 08:11 — Pick one visibility source (e.g. joint ventures, facebook advertising) and become an expert.
- 09:00 — Ezra’s approach to using content to engage customers
- 10:09 — Retargeting campaigns via facebook is a good option to drive people to your solution.
- 10:47 — Books that have had the biggest impact on Ezra and why
- 11:52 — Having intention versus holding intention is an important thing to understand for entrepreneurs.
- 12:32 — Ezra’s advice for entrepreneurs and moving on when things aren’t working
- 13:15 — How to get in contact with Ezra and closing comments
- 13:36 — “The key to success is consistency!” — Ezra Firestone
- 14:03 — Ezra will be speaking at Superfast Business Live in Sydney Australia in March 2016.
- 14:34 — Ash’s key takeaways from this episode
- 15:40 — Related podcast episodes