Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
How To Use PEST Framework To Assess Your Industry Landscape
Share this Episode
Related Podcast Episodes
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 01:29- Introduction and Overview
- 02:18- PEST – Acronym for Political, Economic, Social and Technological elements
- 02:50 – PEST Framework gives you the opportunity to address how these various aspects interact with each other.
- 03:16 – The PEST framework explained
- 03:36 – Ash Roy explores scenarios and examples around these four elements.
- 04:38 – Disruptive Change: Where technology social-economic factors compound to really change the market
- 05:58 – Ash Roy’s hypothetical scenario on how to use PEST framework to diagnose your business problem
- 09:21 – There is a good possibility that certain aspects of our society will be completely redefined in the next 5-10 years.
- 10:36 – How technology could cause commoditization of legal services (as it has done in medical practice)
- 11:33 – Use the content marketing platform to build a know, like and trust relationship.
- 11:44 – Key challenges around the PEST framework and how to resolve them
- 12:22 – Action steps listeners can take from this episode
- 13:27 – Wrap up and Thank you