Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email |
Tim Paige from LeadPages on How To Improve Conversions Through Lead Magnets And Autoresponders
Share this Episode
Related Podcast Episodes
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 02:11 – Introduction and Overview
- 03:43 – Tim Paige shares his views on website conversion.
- 05:50 – Lead Magnet: An ethical bribe to subscribe.
- 06:48 – Tim Paige explains how a lead magnet works.
- 07:41 – Ash Roy and Tim Paige discuss Joe Pulizzi’s point on the importance of content meeting a customer where they are (on their journey).
- 08:53 – It’s important to be open to being compensated as an entrepreneur after you’ve given value through your content.
- 11:00 – A heart-centered entrepreneur’s biggest challenge is monetization (from content).
- 12:54 – How frequently should you email your list?
- 15:15 – Test your audience to know the frequency you should email your list.
- Check the unsubscribe rate.
- Check the open and click through rate.
- 16:30 – How a cliffhanger autoresponder sequence drives your readers’ engagement
- 18:47 – The dos and don’ts of email marketing (and how not to ‘burn’ your list)
- 21:37 – “Do what resonates with you and your personality and how you behave.” – Tim Paige
- 23:21 – The cost of revealing your personality to your audience
- 25:53 – Some marketers are aggressive when it comes to media engagement.
- 27:47 – “People respond to authentic.” – Tim Paige
- 29:32 – How Leadpages plans to take on the future of automated marketing and lead capture
- 32:55 – Tim Paige reveals the strategy behind Leadpages’ Center and why he thinks it’s the future of automated marketing.
- 35:24 – Significant challenges people face with converting web browsers into long term customers
- 36:40 – Clear, simple, quick wins are some of the biggest keys when it comes to conversion.
- 37:49 – Tim Paige explains the 80:20 rule in sales.
- 40:23 – Action steps/quick wins listeners can take from this episode
- 41:08 – Traffic is important, but it only matters when they convert into subscribers or paying customers.
- 41:36 – Books that have a significant impact on Tim Paige and why
- 43:00 – How listeners can find out more about Tim Paige
- 44:15 – Wrap up and Thank you