Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Tim Paige from LeadPages on How To Improve Conversions Through Lead Magnets And Autoresponders
Tim Paige of LeadePages.net is the host of Conversion Cast which is the official LeadPages Podcast show and has hosted over 450 webinars that helped LeadPages generate over 44,000 paying customers and 200,000 new leads. He’s also a professional voice-over actor with clients like the CW, the UFC, Tomy toys and the Travel Channel.
Share this Episode
Related Podcast Episodes
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 02:11 – Introduction and Overview
- 03:43 – Tim Paige shares his views on website conversion.
- 05:50 – Lead Magnet: An ethical bribe to subscribe.
- 06:48 – Tim Paige explains how a lead magnet works.
- 07:41 – Ash Roy and Tim Paige discuss Joe Pulizzi’s point on the importance of content meeting a customer where they are (on their journey).
- 08:53 – It’s important to be open to being compensated as an entrepreneur after you’ve given value through your content.
- 11:00 – A heart-centered entrepreneur’s biggest challenge is monetization (from content).
- 12:54 – How frequently should you email your list?
- 15:15 – Test your audience to know the frequency you should email your list.
- Check the unsubscribe rate.
- Check the open and click through rate.
- 16:30 – How a cliffhanger autoresponder sequence drives your readers’ engagement
- 18:47 – The dos and don’ts of email marketing (and how not to ‘burn’ your list)
- 21:37 – “Do what resonates with you and your personality and how you behave.” – Tim Paige
- 23:21 – The cost of revealing your personality to your audience
- 25:53 – Some marketers are aggressive when it comes to media engagement.
- 27:47 – “People respond to authentic.” – Tim Paige
- 29:32 – How Leadpages plans to take on the future of automated marketing and lead capture
- 32:55 – Tim Paige reveals the strategy behind Leadpages’ Center and why he thinks it’s the future of automated marketing.
- 35:24 – Significant challenges people face with converting web browsers into long term customers
- 36:40 – Clear, simple, quick wins are some of the biggest keys when it comes to conversion.
- 37:49 – Tim Paige explains the 80:20 rule in sales.
- 40:23 – Action steps/quick wins listeners can take from this episode
- 41:08 – Traffic is important, but it only matters when they convert into subscribers or paying customers.
- 41:36 – Books that have a significant impact on Tim Paige and why
- 43:00 – How listeners can find out more about Tim Paige
- 44:15 – Wrap up and Thank you