Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
[Case Study] From $0K To $10K In Six Weeks Without Spending A Cent On Traditional Advertising
Share this Episode
Related Podcast Episodes
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 02:35 – Introduction and Overview
- 05:00 – Amanda Farmer shares a story on how she started online marketing.
- 07:14 – Thinking outside the box: A key to success in today’s world
- 08:18 – Amanda explains her business before engaging Ash to help with her online strategy.
- 10:01 – The benefits of being an influencer in your niche
- 10:40 – How podcasting helped Amanda Farmer position herself very quickly as an authority in Strata Law
- 11:40 – Stage fright can be a key obstacle to getting started with podcasting.
- 13:17 – How to increase your confidence as a podcast host
- 15:32 – Tips on how to create a powerful brand
- 17:21 – Ash Roy recaps the key steps he and Amanda Farmer took to set up her podcast.
- 17:47 – Why outsourcing your podcast set up and on-going editing makes perfect sense
- 19:44 – Understanding your audience avatar as the first step in outlining your online marketing strategy
- 20:57 – The benefits of seeking professional online marketing advice
- 22:29 – Amanda Farmer shares the excellent results that her podcast — Your Strata Property — delivered to her business.
- 23:29 – Amanda Farmer explains the enormous impact that podcasting had on her business over just six weeks.
- 24:07 – Why it is important to consistently give away valuable content to your subscribers
- 25:21 – How podcasting helped Amanda Farmer build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders in the Strata industry
- 27:27 – Podcasting is a fabulous way for women to forge ahead in a male dominated industry.
- 29:30 – A podcast is the most convenient and easiest form of content to consume.
- 30:48 – How Ash Roy helped Amanda Farmer overcome her challenges in setting up her podcast and producing new episodes each week
- 33:18 – How to quickly create a blog post from a podcast episode
- 33:41 – Outsourcing gives you more head space and time to come up with solutions and strategies.
- 34:48 – Ash Roy and Amanda Farmer recap key actions listeners can take from this episode.
- 36:36 – Books that have a significant impact to Amanda Farmer and why
- 38:03 – How listeners can find out more about Amanda Farmer
- 38:57 – Wrap up and Thank you