Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email |
Podcasting for Entrepreneurs with John Lee Dumas
Share This Podcast:
Key points (with timestamps)
- 2:17 – Why Podcasting is Important to Business Success
- 3:25 – How Podcasting builds an intimate connection with listeners
- 4:17 – “Thank You Pat Flynn” for relaying John’s talk at Podcast Movement (via Periscope).
- 5:04 – $290K of clean profit in June 2015 … A 1 million downloads per month!
- 5:50 – Where Podcasting is heading in terms of Content Marketing
- 8:44 – The biggest obstacles to getting started with podcasting and how to overcome them
- 10:42 – Brief overview of John’s journey of becoming a podcaster
- 12:44 – Action steps YOU can take to get started
- 13:07 – Blubrry vs Libsyn vs Podcast Websites, as podcasting media solutions
- 13:55 – A discussion about Libsyn vs Blubrry reporting capabilities
- 14:40 – How John inspired Pat Flynn’s podcasting journey
- 16:32 – Books that impacted John and helped him dramatically in business
- 17:34 – John’s advice for entrepreneurs who are getting started
- 19:11 – Why you should find a mastermind to be part of
- 19:49 – How listeners can get in contact with John
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends. Your referral is the ultimate compliment!