Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:14 — 25.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
How To Use Pull Selling To Grow Your Business – with Dan Dobos
Dan Dobos is the founder of LeadMachine.com, and he has got a strong sales and marketing background. Dan started off his career with the Boston Consulting Group, and today Dan’s authority in email marketing presentation techniques, sales techniques, productivity and lots more. Dan gave us a compelling presentation on sales technique at the Super Fast Business Live Conference back in April 2015.
In this podcast, Dan and I talk about the subtleties of selling. We focus on a “pull” selling system which is designed to attract clients to you rather than the traditional sales approach where products and services are foisted onto the customer.
Key Points / Timestamps
- 1:40 – Dan’s view of Push Selling vs. Pull Selling
- 2:49 – What’s Pull Selling?
- 3:41 – The Three Levels of Specificity
- 7:06 – The Concept of Reciprocity
- 9:21 – How to Get Started with Pull Selling Model
- 12:31 – Being Transparent in Your Businesses: Letting the People Know the Constraints
- 15:03 – A Case Study: Story of a Locksmith
- 18:54 – On Meeting Your Customer
- 23:10 – On Understanding the Problem
- 24:31 – The Concept of “the Product is an Obstacle”
- 28:05 – Books that Influence Dan to Take His Businesses to the Next Level
- 30:08 – How listeners can get in contact with Dan
Please leave a review on iTunes if you enjoyed this podcast or stop by or leave a comment under the blog post at this URL: www.ProductiveInsights.com/dan-dobos.