Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
How To Use Pull Selling To Grow Your Business – with Dan Dobos
Share This Episode:
In this podcast, Dan and I talk about the subtleties of selling. We focus on a “pull” selling system which is designed to attract clients to you rather than the traditional sales approach where products and services are foisted onto the customer.
Key Points / Timestamps
- 1:40 – Dan’s view of Push Selling vs. Pull Selling
- 2:49 – What’s Pull Selling?
- 3:41 – The Three Levels of Specificity
- 7:06 – The Concept of Reciprocity
- 9:21 – How to Get Started with Pull Selling Model
- 12:31 – Being Transparent in Your Businesses: Letting the People Know the Constraints
- 15:03 – A Case Study: Story of a Locksmith
- 18:54 – On Meeting Your Customer
- 23:10 – On Understanding the Problem
- 24:31 – The Concept of “the Product is an Obstacle”
- 28:05 – Books that Influence Dan to Take His Businesses to the Next Level
- 30:08 – How listeners can get in contact with Dan
Please leave a review on iTunes if you enjoyed this podcast or stop by or leave a comment under the blog post at this URL: www.ProductiveInsights.com/dan-dobos.