Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:09 — 32.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
How to Use Professional Live Streams to Grow Your Business with Luria Petrucci – Part 1
Luria is a live video strategist who focuses on helping you to grow your business through professional life videos. For 11 years, Luria has created over 4,000 videos with a billion views using video and live streaming shows.She appeared on CNN, NBC. Fox, MSNBC, ABC, and BBC. She’s worked her on the live video for top brands like ATnT, Samsung, Go Daddy and Panasonic.
She’s also worked with top influences like Pat Flynn and Michael Hyatt and Amy Porterfield who we featured as a guest.
Share this Episode:
Key Points and Insights
- 4:08 – How Luria used live streaming as a business growth strategy
- 7:12 – How to use live video to become more relatable and authentic
- 8:07 – The 4 levels of live streaming explained
- 11:00 – Specific business results Luria and her clients have achieved using live streaming
- 16:48 – Has the new Facebook algorithm affected how live streams / videos rank in the newsfeed? Find out.
- 20:14 – How the Facebook algorithm works and how your consistency plays a part
- 23:43 – How to be more authentic (and what not to do)
- 27:53 – The importance of growing organically
- 30:17 – Biggest challenges people face with live streaming
- 33:12 – Summary and wrap up of part 1