Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Email Marketing Genius (over 70% open rates) And Creator of Auto Responder Madness — Andre Chaperon
Andre Chaperon is an entrepreneur, an internet marketer, a writer, a creator, a teacher, and a student. He got fired on October 22, 2003, and has never had a boss since. He is a British citizen and a native of Turban South Africa who now lives in the rock of Gibraltar.
He is dyslexic.
He is a visionary who is fascinated with fonts and loves minimalist design. He is constantly been striving to simplify but he has been told that he has Amazon book ordering fetish.
Share this Episode:
Key Points and Insights
- 3:39 – Is email marketing dying? Open Rates and Click Through Rates on
- 7:17 – Facebook Messenger and the future of Email Marketing
- 10:03 – How to approach email marketing to achieve over 70% open rates
- 14:02 – Open Loops and how they work in email marketing
- 16:28 – The PS section of your email is valuable real estate when used correctly
- 18:14 – The value of personal stories
- 20:04 – Audience and the importance of empathy
- 21:48 – The mindset you need to write consistently
- 24:33 – Soap Opera Sequences (SOP) and Open Loops
- 27:19 – Email Marketing Tools – Active Campaign vs Drip
- 30:18 – Challenges around Email Marketing and how to solve them
- 37:31 – Summary and key insights
- 41:04 – Actions Steps
- Be relevant to your audience.
- Create engaging stories.