Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email |
Chris Ducker on The Secret To A 6-Hour Day, A 4-Day Week & A Multi-Million Dollar Business
Share This Podcast:
Related Podcast Episodes:
Key points (with timestamps)
- 2:21 – Chris’ journey and how he built a self-sustaining business working 4 days a week and 6 hours a day
- 5:37 – How Chris works ON his business, not IN his business
- 6:40 – Build systems for repeatable processes – don’t try and be superman/superwoman.
- 7:37 – How do you work through the fear of delegating tasks that involve sensitive information?
- 9:41 – It comes down to deciding to let someone into your inbox a couple of hours a day
- 13:45 – The importance of culture of the organisation
- 15:50 – The Employee – Customer profit chain at Sears – case study
- 16:40 – TextExpander is an awesome app.
- 17:47 – The common challenges in cutting back on hours while still improving profitability
- 20:16 – Productivity 101 – Multi-tasking is a myth.
- 20:30 – Amy Porterfield’s mentor’s take on context switching
- 24:37 – Actions a listener can take to get started with increasing productivity and profitability
- 26:49 – As our friend James Schramko says, “You can’t steer a parked car.”
- 27:03 – Books that have had the biggest impact on Chris
- 27:09 – Chris talks about the book ‘Crush It’ by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- 28:41 – How ‘Losing My Virginity’ by Richard Branson impacted Chris
- 32:32 – Richard Branson, if you’re listening …
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends. Your referral is the ultimate compliment!