Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:27 — 20.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Pamela Wilson on Educational Content and How it Helps in Building a Brand
Share this Episode:
Key Points and Insights
- 0:31 – Intro
- 2:41 – What is educational content? What role does educational content play in building a brand?
- 4:53 – Above the line Marketing
- 5:00 – Targeted Marketing
- 5:20 – Content marketing is a conversation between a buyer and a seller
- 5:40 – “Know like and trust.” by Bob Burg
- 7:04 – Using Content Marketing to build trust
- 8:57 – Consistency in publishing content
- 9:44 – How will educational content evolve? What role will educational content play in content marketing?
- 15:55 – Intro to Part 2
– How to create content consistently that is valuable and competitive?
– How to create a content if you are not a writer?
– How to produce a content that is not repetitive?
What is educational content
- It provides useful and educational information to prospects.
- It is engaging and actionable.
- It builds a strong relationship based on trust.
What is the role of educational content in building a brand
- It helps build trust by providing useful and actionable information that delivers a transformation to the consumer.