Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email |
Pratima Aravabhoomi — A Serial Entrepreneur’s Journey From Zero To Over 7 Figures
Share This Episode
Related / Mentioned Podcast Episodes:
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 00:49 — Intro and overview
- 01:40 — How Pratima got started with entrepreneurship and her key learnings
- 02:34 — Keys to growing and selling a 7-figure consulting business
- 03:14 — How to use value of analytical and clear thinking to solve your client’s problems
- 04:37 — The first key takeaway — Declutter and focus on the essentials.
- 04:49 — Stick your neck out there and then deliver!
- 05:22 — How to deal with self-doubt
- 06:25 — Setting expectations with clients and communicating those expectations
- 07:09 — How Pratima approaches the discussion around results with her clients
- 08:04 — Reading between the lines — recurring themes from previous podcast guests like James Schramko, Buck Rizvi and Ed O’Keefe
- 08:50 — The biggest challenge – Identifying the most impactful problem the customer faces
- 09:26 — Overcoming mental blocks dealing with sales by offering value
- 12:01 — Factors with product-based businesses (Fixed costs vs Variable costs)
- 12:28 — What made Pratima decide to sell her consulting business and start with craftstreetdesignco.com
- 15:33 — What Craftstreetdesignco.com offers its customers
- 16:45 — Pratima’s personal qualities that have helped her become a successful entrepreneur
- 18:26 — Ash’s mindfulness practice and how it applies to understanding your underlying assumptions in daily life and in your business
- 19:45 — What are the most common challenges for entrepreneurs and what has worked best in overcoming those problems
- 22:00 — Focus on solving client problems and delivering what they want.
- 23:53 — Solve the problem that the client perceives to be a problem (not what you perceive as their problem).
- 24:20 — Actions a listener can take
- 25:21 — Books that have had the biggest impact on Pratima and why
- 27:49 — How to get in contact with Pratima
- 28:28 — Wrap up, key takeaways and related podcast episodes