Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:47 — 8.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
How To Establish A Daily Routine That Turbo Charges Your Productivity
Share this Episode
Related Podcast Episodes
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 00:40 – Introduction and Overview
- 02:33 – Why it’s important to establish a daily routine
- 02:45 – Warren Buffett reads 500 pages of content daily to build up knowledge.
- 03:18 – “What good shall I do today?” and “What good have I done today?”- Benjamin Franklin
- 03:37 – Barack Obama starts his day by transforming himself into an endorphin machine.
- 03:52 – Charles Darwin’s rigid schedule was mainly composed of walking.
- 04:29 – Richard Branson attributes his successful running of over 300 companies to waking up with the sunrise at 5:45 AM.
- 05:01- Stephen King became one of the greatest writers by faithfully following rituals.
- 05:32 – Steve Jobs changed the world by asking “If today was the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”
- 06:24 – Definition of the term routine
- 06:50 – How to establish a daily routine
- 07:23 – Why good quality sleep plays a critical role in establishing daily routine
- 08:18 – How to overcome typical challenges when establishing a routine
- 09:30 – Action steps listeners can take from this episode