Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email |
Startups Explained With Dan Norris – Author of The 7 Day Startup (Part 1)
Share This Episode:
Key points discussed (with timestamps):
- 3:33 – What Dan defines as a start up
- 5:01 – Can you start off as a normal business and then pivot into a start up?
- 7:50 – Dan’s view on consistent income
- 9:46 – Dan’s business wpcurve.com explained
- 11:35 – Recurring value for recurring income
- 13:55 – Startup vs normal business
- 14:04 – What motivates Dan to be an entrepreneur (Hint: it’s not the lifestyle)
- 16:33 – How does a person go about learning about start ups (and eventually launch their own start up)
- 21:30 – Is content marketing a big part of a successful start up?
Links mentioned in the interview: