Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:09 — 20.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Andrew Lock How To Develop A Bullet Proof Mindset (To Launch A Membership Site)
Andrew Lock is the founder of helpmybusiness.com and has a free weekly TV show that helps entrepreneurs and small business owners build a better business and stand out from the crowd this TV show became the number one marketing web TV show and Apple iTunes beating Harvard Business Review, Advertising Age and Business Week. He’s authored several books on marketing, and he’s been referred to as the Yoda of Marketing. He’s also a keynote speaker and has shared the stage with the likes of Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Brian Tracy, Tony Robins and Tony Say from Zappo’s. I recently had the honor of sharing the stage with him at Super Fast Business Live 2016 which is where we met.
Key Points (Timestamps)
- 00:44 – Introduction and Overview
- 03:41 – Three (3) common challenges you might encounter when launching a membership site and how to overcome them
- 04:57 – How to overcome the fear of paralysis of analysis – the Andrew Lock approach
- 05:53 – Why some students with zero internet marketing background succeed faster than the experienced marketers
- 07:13 – Two big fears that a newbie in the digital industry is oblivious of (which works to their advantage)
- 08:42 – How your lack of self-belief affects your ability to succeed
- 09:48 – How to deal with failure
- 11:27 – Secrets of high-level entrepreneurs and the best way to learn
- 13:13 – Tips on how to overcome your anxiety about making mistakes when launching membership sites
- 14:34 – How to ask the right question the right way to position yourself for success
- 15:48 – How Google helps you discover which training courses contain valuable information
- 17:05 – Ash Roy recaps the key actions listeners can take from this episode.
- 19:27 – Sufficient demand and audience money spent are important parts of your topic research.
- 21:30 – How to find out more about Andrew Lock
- 23:56 – Andrew Lock talks a little about the right mindset being a necessity to be successful.
- 24:38 – Thank you and wrap up