Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:40 — 11.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
7 Mistakes Your Brain Makes Everyday And How To Fix Them Using Mindfulness
This is the narration of an article that I wrote as a guest contributor to lifehack(dot)org.
Reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help implementing these ideas in your business.
Key points covered in the article:
- Our tendency to avoid threats — as opposed to our tendency to maximize opportunities
- Gamblers fallacy and how to overcome it
- How to deal with cognitive dissonance
- How to become aware of confirmation bias
- Learn how not to confuse selection factors with results
- How to not fall victim to price anchoring
- Dealing with overwhelm by not falling victim to the paradox of choice
- A mindfulness analogy and how to use it to overcome the above mistakes we make everyday.