What’s the big deal about responsive websites? They provide positive user-experience, regardless of the device being used. They are easier to manage because you don’t need to develop a totally separate website and a separate SEO campaign for mobile phones. They are also easier to share, link to, and interact with than content found on a different mobile site. And they are the future of Web design.
Your website or blog can be ready very quickly with responsive design — without the huge cost it usually takes and with as little effort as possible on your part. In fact, your part may even be done in four easy steps:
1. Pick a pre-done responsive theme from our extensive list
2. Order it
3. Provide hosting details
4. Aside from installing the theme, the package includes the following:
- posting of 10 articles as posts/pages (articles to be provided by the client, to be directly posted on the site, no additional formatting)
- posting of 10 featured images, 1 for every article (images to be provided by the client)
- setup for the site logo and favicon (images to be provided by the client)
- setup for the sidebar banners (images to be provided by the client)
- setup for the navigation menu links
- setup/integration for the built in optin form (raw/unstyled script/code to be provided by the client)
- setup for social media links (profile links to be provided by the client)
We do the rest.
All of this is possible when you get the Pre-Done Responsive Theme package today. With the wide-ranging themes on offer, you are sure to find the perfect design, layout, and functionality you need for your website or blog.
Save a lot of time and money getting your ready-to-go website up and running. This means no more waiting around for several weeks or months before your website goes live. Quick website design and development means quicker access to profits.
So get a Pre-Done Responsive Theme package now. Enjoy the lucrative benefits of a responsive website. And let us work on taking your website into the future.